Dates & Locations of Upcoming Demos and Workshops
- FREE cookery demo 12 noon – 12.30pm Saturday 18 January 2020 in Limerick Milk Market
- €45 workshop 7pm-9pm Monday 20 January 2020 in Hollytree Natural Clinic, Bishop Street, Newcastle West, Co Limerick
- €45 workshop 7pm-9pm Wednesday 22 January 2020 in the Green Onion Café, Rutland Street, Limerick
- €45 workshop 7pm-9pm Wednesday 29 January 2020 in Ennis, Co Clare (venue TBC)
- FREE cookery demo 12 noon – 12.30pm Friday 31 January 2020 in Ennis Farmers’ Market, Roslevan, Ennis, Co Clare
Workshops are ticketed events. Please contact Ciara Brennan: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 087 647 8693
Ciara Brennan trained at Shannon College of Hotel Management and has worked in professional kitchens all over the world. She is a pioneer in plant based cuisine and she has a passion for sharing the benefits of a plant based diet to others.
Ciara regularly showcases her cooking skills at demonstrations at her pop up market stall and provides private lessons on request. Get in touch with Ciara to arrange your private cooking demo.
Previous cookery demos:
Sunday 1 December at Taste of Dublin Festive Edition in the RDS, Dublin